We’re proud to announce the opening of the Legal Services Continuum (LSC) Programme 2018/19 Enrolment Round in June 2018.
The idea of the LSC programme was conceived on the back of an envelope in early 2016 in reaction to a problem faced by a single client. It was expanded upon in an email to the client in April 2016, and we began to develop the model in consultation with several other law firm owners and managers from June of that year. By June 2017 we had early drafts of a Programme Partner Agreement, which formed the basis of our first round of discussions with representatives from a wider selection of the legal and related professions through the LSC programme enrolment round held at the DoubleTree Hilton in Kingston Upon Thames in June 2017. This provided us with invaluable insight and attracted daring trailblazers to join us to help realise the promise of prosperity through partnership.
That was just the beginning!
With the help and support of our trailblazing pioneers, now serving on the LSC Programme Steering & Commissioning Board, we’ve had an incredible journey so far, with some of highlights including:-
- Welcoming Thomas Bluett (Bluetts Solicitors) into the LSC Programme;
- Welcoming Duncan Halliday (Fairchild Greig) into the LSC Programme;
- Securing our ‘Alternative Business Structure (ABS)’ status with the SRA in just 60 business-days!
- Securing PII cover for the ABS (at less cost that the aggregated premiums of individual members);
- Welcoming Duncan Halliday and Tom Bluett to join Peter Arnstein (Forman Welch & Bellamys) as members of the LSC Board
- Securing office facilities at 30 St. Mary Axe (formally the Swiss Re building, now affectionately called “the Gherkin”) for corporate affairs
- Securing office facilities at Stockley Park (near London Heathrow) for development of a Shared Services Centre (SSC)
- Securing a license from the SRA to provide Legal Training Contracts;
- Innovating the blueprint for a Graduate Intake and Trainee Solicitor programme for 2018/19; and
- Innovating a new co-operating model of Lexia Law as a UK based global legal services provider.
It’s not been without its challenges, but teething problems now resolved, the future looks bright. I must say gaining some £20,000 worth of referral business in the first few months from joining [the LSC programme] was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.
Thomas Bluett, Bluetts Solicitors
With the added support of Special Advisors to the LSC Programme Steering & Commissioning Board, we’re now proud to open the second enrolment round of the LSC Programme, looking for a selection of discerning solicitor practices and independent legal professionals to join us for roundtable discussions at the Gherkin starting mid June 2018.
Expressions of Interest
To find out more or to express your interest, please contact the Programme Director, Amir Khodaparast, on 07956 349403 or email [email protected] in complete confidence.